COWA CUTTER MPC-80 Chipper Shredder
Introducing the latest commercial-grade compact chipper shredder from Japan. Capable of processing branches up to a maximum limb diameter of 80mm, this model features a unique cylindrical cutter with spiral blade that is equally effective for processing weeds, vines and leaves, etc. This is a true commercial unit which has crawler traction for steady mobility over rough terrain.
– By employing auto feeder, MPC80 has steady material feeding.
– MPC80 can process branches up to 80 mm diameter, and also 100 mm diameter bamboos.
– MPC80 is a cylinder cutter based chipper. It can chop up the branches with leaves and small branches attached. No need for trimming.
– Large inlet hopper provides easy processing of spread branches.
– Crawler traction provides steady movement over rough terrain.
– Made in Japan
Model No.: MPC-80 Traction: Crawler traction (F1-R1) Dimensions (mm): 1,560 × 728 × 1,150 Dry weight (kg): 240 Engine: HONDA GX-240(7.2PS/1,800rpm) Cutting style: Cylinder Cutter w/ Spiral blades Cutting Length (mm): Approx. 5 Cutting speed (m³/hr): 6 Maximum diameter (mm): Dry (60) / Raw (80) Good for: Branches, weeds, bamboos, vines, etc.